Matrix is supported in North America and Mexico by David & David located in Los Angeles, California. Mohan David, the President, is a 30-year veteran of the Fluid Power industry. He holds a Mechanical Engineering degree, an MBA in Marketing and Operations Research from Rutgers University, NJ and advanced Marketing seminars in Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He has held very key senior management positions in various international fluid power companies before starting David & David over 16 years ago.
The MATRIX product line is known worldwide for its:
- Ultra-long life [minimum of 500,000,000 cycles and up to 4 billion cycles].
- Ultra-fast response [< 0.25 mS].
- 100% repeatability throughout its useful life.
- Are extremely compact [9 valves fit in a 2.5 inch cube].
- Have very low power consumption [as low as 0.8 watts].
- Are made to exacting standards. It is not uncommon for a valve to last 5 years or more without any deterioration in operating characteristics. [Operating parameters have a direct bearing on useful life].
With over 50 years of experience, Matrix has enabled customers to implement the most creative solutions with low total cost-in-use. Highly skilled and creative technical staff, have developed products uniquely suited for each application. We will design and manufacture valves based entirely on an OEM customer’s requirements. Private labeling is possible based on annual volume with possibilities for "proprietary" products.