This highly precise, closed loop electronic pressure regulator, converts a digital or analog signal [current, voltage, built-in, keypad or RS 232] into a proportional pneumatic output. This pneumatic output is very accurately maintained at a preset pressure. There may be a variation of 1% of downstream set pressure. One of the key attributes of this controller is that no special tools are needed to make field adjustments.
The built-in 8-bit microcontroller interfaces easily with other control/monitoring system, thus eliminating expensive systems that were required for this kind of control in the past. As with all Matrix products, the EPR’s are guaranteed a minimum life of 500 million cycles. The microcontroller converts the electrical signal to a proportional pressure output using PWM [pulse width modulation]. An integrated pressure sensor helps monitor and maintain the required set pressure by sending constant feedback when there is a change in desired pressure.
- Digital signal serial RS-232 B14 input] through ultra- high speed valves, built-in key pad.B18
- Field adjustable, no tools required.
- Available with or without integrated key pad.
- Inexpensive solution to accurate pressure control problems.
- Available with or without metal shroud.
- Unaffected by vibrations.
- No air consumption in steady state.
- Meets IP 65 requirements.
- Easy to read digital display.
|Fluid||Non-lubricated dry air|
|Compact||120 x 70 x 40|
|Supply voltage||24 volts DC|
|Analog signal||0 - 5 v, 0 - 10 v or 4 - 20 mA|
|Linearity||< 0.5 per cent|
|Hysteresis||< 0.5 per cent|
|Power||2 Watts max|
|Response time||< 5 mS|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.