820 ISD Series
Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
- 24-volt DC, integrated, miniaturized speed-up driver makes installation and wiring a breeze.
- Low power consumption adds to the versatility of the valves.
- IP 62, M8 connectors provide quick and easy electrical connections.
- The valves are typically manifold mounted.
- With flow rates that of 100 to 180 LPM at 6 bar, these versatile valves are used by sorting machine manufacturers worldwide because of their perfect suitability for sorting a variety of products – from plastic chips to e-waste to diced vegetables.
|MATRIX 820 ISD Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||2 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||< 2 mS|
|Closing time||< 2 mS|
|Maximum frequency||300 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 cycles minimum|
|Type||Two position 2 way|
|Flow||100 to 180 LPM @ 6 bar|
|Voltage||24 VDC [integrated speed up driver]|
|IP rating||IP 62|
|Nominal size||60 x 37 x 12|
|Application||Suited for ultra high speed sorting applications|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.