Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
The smallest of the Matrix valve product line, it has all the characteristics of the other Matrix valves. Perfectly sized for applications where space is an issue. They can be set on individual sub-plates or on manifolds.
- Minimum useful life of 500 million cycles - minimum.
- Available only in 2-position 2-way configurations.
- Ultra-fast response times - <3 mS.
- 24 volt DC operation.
- Operate at up to 200 HZ
- Petite [24 x 24 x 8 mm] with flow rate of 30 LPM at 6 bar.
- Capable of accurate proportional flow control with almost zero hysteresis.
- Can be body ported or manifold mounted.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Repeatable operation throughout useful life.
- Low power consumption.
- Suitable for biomedical and sorting applications where size is a major consideration.
|MATRIX 320 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||0 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||3 mS|
|Closing time||1.5 mS|
|Maximum frequency||200 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 cycles minimum|
|Type||Two position 2 way and 3 way|
|Voltage||24 V DC [direct operated]|
|Nominal size||24 x 20 x 8 mm|
|Miscellaneous||Can be manifolded|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.