Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
- Minimum useful life of 500 million cycles - minimum.
- Available only in 2-position 2-way configurations.
- Ultra-fast response times - <3 mS.
- 24 volt DC operation.
- Operate at up to 200 HZ
- Petite [24 x 24 x 8 mm] with flow rate of 30 LPM at 6 bar.
- Capable of accurate proportional flow control with almost zero hysteresis.
- Can be body ported or manifold mounted.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Repeatable operation throughout useful life.
- Low power consumption.
- Suitable for biomedical and sorting applications where size is a major consideration.
|MATRIX 320 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||0 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||3 mS|
|Closing time||1.5 mS|
|Maximum frequency||200 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 cycles minimum|
|Type||Two position 2 way and 3 way|
|Voltage||24 V DC [direct operated]|
|Nominal size||24 x 20 x 8 mm|
|Miscellaneous||Can be manifolded|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.