Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
- Worldwide acceptance for its versatility, speed and life.
- Minimum useful life of 500 million.
- Available only in 2-position 2-way configurations.
- Response times < 1 mS with speed-up control.
- 24 volt DC.
- Integrated electronics for speed-up.
- Operating frequency up to 250 HZ.
- Compact with high flow rate of 300 LPM.
- One or two controls.
- Can be body ported or manifold mounted.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Repeatable operation throughout useful life.
- Low power consumption.
- Ideally suited for ultra-high speed sorting machines.
|MATRIX 840 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||0 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||< 1 mS|
|Closing time||< 1 mS|
|Maximum frequency||500 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 cycles minimum|
|Type||Two position 2 way|
|Voltage||24 VDC [integrated speed up driver]|
|Power consumption||1.2 to 3.2 watts|
|IP rating||IP62, IP65|
|Electric controls||1, 2|
|Nominal size||75 x 47 x 12|
|Miscellaneous||Can be manifolded|
|Application||Suited for ultra high speed sorting applications|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.