Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
- Normally closed with single inlet and single outlet.
- Used for precise proportional flow control of air and non-corrosive gases.
- Almost zero hysteresis
- Operating voltage - 24 volt DC.
- Response time < 1 mS.
- Operating frequency up to 500 HZ.
- PCM 8130 driver provides.
- Flows up to 750 LPM.
- Operating pressures: 0 to 8 bar.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Typically used in biomedical devices and precise positioning systems and actuator speed control.
|MATRIX 860 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||0 to 6 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||< 1 mS|
|Closing time||< 1 mS|
|Maximum frequency||500 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 million|
|Type||Two position 2 way|
|Flow||500 to 750 LPM|
|Voltage||24 VDC [integrated speed up driver]|
|Power consumption||0.8 watts|
|IP rating||IP 52 to IP 65|
|Nominal size||55 x 52 x 52|
|Miscellaneous||Superb control of flow with almost zero hyteresis|
|Application||Ultra precise flow control for medical ventilators|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.