Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
- Worldwide acceptance for its versatility, speed and life.
- Minimum useful life of 500 million to 1 billion depending on operating parameters.
- Available only in 2-position 2-way configurations.
- Response times as low as 0.25 mS.
- Specific models can operate at up 1200 HZ with speed-up control.
- Compact [2” x 2” x 2”] with high total flow rate of 1620 LPM.
- Single inlet with 1, 3 or 9 outlets.
- Can be body ported or manifold mounted.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Repeatable operation throughout useful life.
- Low power consumption.
- Ideally suited for ultra-high speed sorting machines.
- Can be configured to customer requirements.
|MATRIX 890 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||2 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||< 1 mS|
|Closing time||< 1 mS|
|Maximum frequency||200 to 500 HZ|
|Life expectancy||1 Billion|
|Type||Two position 2 way|
|Outlets||1, 3 , 9|
|Voltage||24 VDC [integrated speed up driver]|
|Power consumption||0.8 to 2.9 watts|
|Electric controls||1, 3, 9|
|Nominal size||67 x 46 x 46|
|Miscellaneous||Can be manifolded|
|Application||Ultra high speed sorting applications|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.