Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
- These normally open or closed valves have a single inlet with options for 1, 2, 4 or 8 outlets.
- Single 758 models can operate 4 double acting cylinders.
- Operating voltages range from 12 to 24 volt DC.
- Multiple electrical control options of 1 to 8 and some models with integrated diodes.
- Flows at 6 bar range from 400 to 700 LPM.
- Operating pressures: 0 to 8 bar.
- Double feed series can provide operation at two different pressures in the same valve.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Typically used in pick-and-place operations, positioning systems, biomedical devices.
|MATRIX 750 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||0 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||< 7 to < 2 mS depending on model|
|Closing time||< 3 to < 2 mS depending on model|
|Maximum frequency||100 to 300 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 cycles minimum|
|Type||Two position 2 way and 3 way|
|Outlets||1, 2, 4, 8|
|Flow||200 to 700 LPM|
|Voltage||12 to 24 V DC [direct operated]|
|IP rating||IP 52, IP 62, IP 65|
|Controls||1, 2, 4, 8|
|Connection||Integrated cables/ EZ Connect|
|Nominal size||61 X 55 X 55 mm|
|Miscellaneous||Can be manifolded|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Stainless steel and epoxy coated flanges available
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.