Highly customer focused, Matrix is widely known for its superb engineering solutions for motion control, automation, and bio-medical uses. The valves are superbly engineered for the most demanding OEM applications where ultra high speed, uncompromising reliability, and ultra long life are warranted.
The 750 series has the most breadth and depth of product offerings in the Matrix portfolio of products with over 100 permutations and combinations. They can be used in pressure as well as vacuum operations. Life expectancy is a minimum of 500 million cycles.
- These normally open or closed valves have a single inlet with options for 1, 2, 4 or 8 outlets.
- Single 758 models can operate 4 double acting cylinders.
- Operating voltages range from 12 to 24 volt DC.
- Multiple electrical control options of 1 to 8 and some models with integrated diodes.
- Flows at 6 bar range from 400 to 700 LPM.
- Operating pressures: 0 to 8 bar.
- Double feed series can provide operation at two different pressures in the same valve.
- Insensitive to vibration.
- Typically used in pick-and-place operations, positioning systems, biomedical devices.
|MATRIX 750 Series Valves|
|Working fluid [0 to 50 deg. C]||Non-lubricated dry air/inert gases|
|Filtration requirements||40 microns minimum|
|Operating pressure||0 to 8 bar|
|Operating temperature||- 10 to + 50 deg. C|
|Opening time||< 7 to < 2 mS depending on model|
|Closing time||< 3 to < 2 mS depending on model|
|Maximum frequency||100 to 300 HZ|
|Life expectancy||500,000,000 cycles minimum|
|Type||Two position 2 way and 3 way|
|Outlets||1, 2, 4, 8|
|Flow||200 to 700 LPM|
|Voltage||12 to 24 V DC [direct operated]|
|IP rating||IP 52, IP 62, IP 65|
|Controls||1, 2, 4, 8|
|Connection||Integrated cables/ EZ Connect|
|Nominal size||61 X 55 X 55 mm|
|Miscellaneous||Can be manifolded|
Valves can be modified to suit applications - dependent on quantity
Stainless steel and epoxy coated flanges available
Every attempt has been made to provide accurate information. However, please consult with David & David before buying or using the valves by filling out our Contact Form.